Way to get hormone levels in balance?

Q: Dear Dr. Mao,
What is the best way to check my hormone levels in order to get them in balance?

A: A thorough hormone workup is best ordered and conducted by an endocrinologist. For female hormone levels, your gynecologist may also be able to order the proper tests. Once you obtain the detailed reports, consult with your physician to determine any deficiencies or abnormalities. Traditional Chinese medicine can then be used to augment your efforts in bringing your hormone levels in balance.

You may also try the Traditions of Tao herbal formulas “Passages Plus”, “Women’s Wellness” and “Emotional Tranquility”. Of course, discuss with your physician before beginning any new health regime.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Buzz
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • email
This entry was posted in Q&A, Women's general health.